The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 8832 is a business-class conferencing station for large meeting rooms and executive offices.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. Our unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 provides a simple, flexible, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20×20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20×34 foot room and up to 22 participants. It is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
- The 8832 unit has a sleek form by using approachable materials for a differentiated, modern look and feel. The key design elements include the following:
- 3.9-inch 480×128-pixel color LCD
- Textile cover for soft touch and durability
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop
- Crisp, precise button tactility
- Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)